The Sketch Collab 2013 The Sketch Collab 2013

Ama-Zing it is finally out, nicely done!!
Was great workng with all of you.

Barbouillageville Barbouillageville

This was really well animated, I also thought when their colours collided the colour would be green and they would learn to work together at the end. But I like how you added another colour rival at the end.

ESCAPE ESCAPE

Wow that was amazing, I really liked how you rotate the camera shots and the power you produced with the punches. Really Epic fighting scene, keep it up!

ANTI-WHO showreel 2013 ANTI-WHO showreel 2013

Wow very inspirational stuff.
Well balanced compilation of different styles of animation.
Watching it again...
Keep up the great work.

Shadow Hunter - Extended Shadow Hunter - Extended

Epic!!

Pinched Pinched

Great to see you still finding time to animate your own solo projects. Fantastic work, keep on at it.

Zeebra

Beach Bot Beach Bot

Haha I loved the robots sky rocketing jump. And the music just gave it that perfect summer holiday vibe. The only thing I would recommend is when everybody dies at the end make it more extreme like a cruise ship exploding in the background. Good job either way and well done on daily 5th place.

Soupcat responds:

That's not a bad idea!
And yeah, I found the music pure at random and I was amazed at how it just matched.

Thanks for the review!

Green Acres Green Acres

Very Quality 3 Dimensional Animation Mr Turnip.
But personally would love to see some more of your 2D animations, I really like them alot!!
Glad to see you still producing great work.
Zeebra

Courageousturnip responds:

Thanks man! I'd love to do another 2D animation, but I'm a rather slow 2D animator. Maybe someday.

Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

Shut up! I will kill you!!
I laughed so hard :]
Great job

Incognito EP 1 Part 1 Incognito EP 1 Part 1

Hey dude nice work on the first part, sorry I have been so busy with the 60frame collab that I didn't have time to review the work in progress you sent me.
I found the animation engaging and intriguing especially that game "Arimaa" and the girl in the hoody. A few movements are weird when the guys are in the coffee shop but sometimes motion tweens can do very unpredictable things. All in all it is a great start and im waiting in suspense to see what happens next.
Keep up the great work